Welcome :)

Welcome to my blog.
Here you will learn a little about me and my interests. I would like to think that I am an interesting person and may like different things than most people. I love art and I wish to go in a career path in this field. I also love working with computers and making stuff my own. I hope you like what you see and enjoy leaning about me. :)

Sincerely:Dakota




Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A little about Dakota.

Me
Dakota Marie:
My full name is Dakota Marie Halfpenny, I was born in Staford, Ontario,Canada on September 7th 1993. I just turned 17 on the first day of school, lucky me (joking). I currently work at Tim Horton's in Goderich. I love to listen to music when I'm at home alone. When I have nothing better to do I like to sit down and watch an old movie of some sort. My favorite type of movie would probably be thriller because I personally think that they are the most exciting. The odd "chick flick" is okay too, seeing as my favorite movie is "The Notebook". I enjoy going to the beach in the summer time considering it's so convenient for me in Goderich. I lived in Camberage, Ontario untill I was eight and then I moved to Dungannon for six years. It's just ten minutes outside of Goderich. I moved into Goderich at the start of grade ten. I really like it here, it's such a wonderful place to live. I live with my mom and my younger brother Jacob who is turning eight. I have a cat named Milo, who I adopted from the Humane Society around this time last year. When I go off to collage somewhere I want to per-sure a career to do with art. I would really love to be a graphic designer but there is so many different fields that lead off of it. An interior designer would be cool too, I just have not decided what I want to do yet. I am taking art this semester and I really love both this class and that class. I don't really know which one I like best. They are both pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers