Welcome :)

Welcome to my blog.
Here you will learn a little about me and my interests. I would like to think that I am an interesting person and may like different things than most people. I love art and I wish to go in a career path in this field. I also love working with computers and making stuff my own. I hope you like what you see and enjoy leaning about me. :)

Sincerely:Dakota




Thursday, September 16, 2010

three movie posters we liked.

- divides into three parts well
- is straight to the point and doesn't have much clutter.
- well back lit
- it has the catch phrase at the top and the title at the bottom and release date
- she is creepy and relates well to the theme and they use creepy colours that fit well







- the composition is well thought out and it splits into three parts well
- we like how the red indicates to the "Joker" while seeing batman
- we like the arrangement of the cards to create the theme
- the sketchy scalpel points directly at the main theme of the movie to help the viewer's eyes go to what's important 
- We like the colour composition that is used



    - We like how Michael is sort of holding the title and release date
- separates well into three parts and is parallel
- we also like how inside of Michael is his stage and this helps the viewer understand more about the movie
- We liked the catch phrase, for Michael fans this would make them want to see it.
- Lastly we like the colour balance and how the only colour is him, which makes this more appealing to the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers